After graduation, there are a variety of ways to stay involved and be enriched by the bonds of Delta Zeta sisterhood.
Surfing Sisters Alumnae Chapter is a completely online chapter that serves Delta Zeta alumnae around the world. We are the largest chapter with an average of 200 annual dues paying members, and the furthest reaching chapter by serving our sisters from Honolulu to the UK and France.
We’re online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Does this mean you have to be online 24/7? Nope. It just means that there’s a sister (or twenty) online, ready to chat, listen, ((hug)), celebrate, and/or vent with you any time you desire.
As an Alumnae Chapter, we do everything expected of any chapter: sisterhood activities, fundraisers, philanthropy, reunions, collegiate chapter activities, and have even won awards at our National Convention.
We also pride ourselves on our ongoing groups within our chapter:
- Workout Room – Fitness & Health
- Mother’s Lounge – Moms, Grandmothers, Aunties & Moms-to-be
- The Library – Book Club
- Hall of Honor – Military Support for Active Duty Sisters and Military Spouses
- Study Hall – Teacher’s Support & Higher Education Seekers
- Career Central – Everything Business. From resume questions to business building ideas
That’s just a little of what our chapter has to offer. Come in, check us out, and fall in love with Delta Zeta all over again!
All initiates of Delta Zeta Sorority are invited to join Surfing Sisters of Delta Zeta!
Alumnae of any DZ chapter are eligible to become a dues paying member of Surfing Sisters and enjoy the full benefits of membership. These include:
- Full participation in the Surfing Sisters discussion forum with access to all discussion topics
- Participation in sisterhood activities, such as secret sister exchanges, Diamonds & Pearls collegian adoption program, career networking program, birthday activities and more
- Inclusion in the annual membership directory
Dues are just $20 a year and a pro-rated after June to include both this and the following year’s dues. Please use this chart to determine how much dues will be:
- January – June: $20
- July: $26
- August: $25
- September: $24
- October: $23
- November: $22
- December: $21
Alumnae wishing to give Surfing Sisters a try and collegians seeking a taste of alumnae life are eligible for a courtesy thirty-day General Membership trial membership to all areas of the forum. After the thirty-day trial period, if the sister chooses not to become a Dues-Paying Member, they are categorized as a General Member and the below limitations to their access will apply.
General Members will be limited to read-only access of the Chapter House (Officer Announcements, New Member Introductions, The Who, What, Why, Where, and How of the Forums, Tech Support, and the Testing/Try Out Area) and Office Chapter Event (Collegiate Relations, Philanthropies & Fund Raisers, Reunions, and Sisterhood). The only caveat to this is that they will have posting privileges in the Testing/Try Out Area.
Ready to join the fun?
Click the logo to register!
1. Click the logo above, or HERE, select “Create Account” in the green box on the right, then fill out all information requested in the registration form.
2. Membership verification will be sent to DZHQ to maintain this is a sisters only site. Membership is only offered to Delta Zetas in good standing.
3. Once we have received a reply from DZHQ, you will be sent an email from the Vice President of Membership regarding your application.
4. When your membership has been approved your 30 day trial membership begins and you will have full access to the Surfing Sisters forum. You will receive a “Turtle Buddy” to help show you around and answer any questions you may have.
5. To continue the fun after your trial is over become a Dues Paying Member to take full advantage of our Alumnae Chapter.
The process could take a few days so please be patient. If you haven’t heard from anyone in 5 business days, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org